Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bonelli Renegade tri

renegade off road tri:

The Swim: was awesome, even though we had to wait over 30 min's past our scheduled race time... i had clear water the whole swim and I was never close to anyone...so i was able to really focus on my stoke and sighting.



The Bike: was two laps of 7.5 miles...my first lap i was feeling pretty good and enjoying the course..... it was beautiful with the mustard flowers growing everywhere i felt like i was in a different country. my last lap i was flying down on one of the downhills and i slipped out on a fast turn and ate crap... it took me a second to realize I was laying on the ground... i grabbed my bike and started petaling...towards the last few miles my arm was burning and i saw slater coming around the corner with the camera ready for pic's... bike done...





The run:
the run was a killer... super steep hills that i had to walk... all i was thinking was walk the hills and run everything else... :)


The results: first place in age group

No comments: