Sunday, April 12, 2009

Kadin Daniel B Hardy




On April 11, 2009 at 6:09 we welcomed my nephew Kadin Daniel B Hardy to the world!  He was 8.2 lbs and 20 inches long.  We all couldn't believe that my 80 lb sister could have such a big baby...  I think without the weight of the baby Dez only gained 10lbs ... crazy.. I hope I am as lucky as her when I have kids : )  My sister went in on thursday at midnight and had her precious baby boy yesterday morning.  I felt like I was in the twilight zone, not sleeping for two nights waiting for the arrival of Kadin.  It was also strange not to do any training at all for a couple of days but today I was able to get outside into the world for a mountain bike ride with M & M at El Moro.  What a beautiful day it was on this Easter Sunday.  It was nice to get out but I was already missing the little easter bunny that was back at the hospital.

proud uncle

We are counting down the days till we can get this little guy on a bike!


1 comment:

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.